SALVATION can be as simple as the A, B, C'S
Admit that you are sinner. Sin is choosing your own way instead of God's way.
- Romans 3:23, "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
- Romans 6:23a "For the wages of sin is death."
Believe that Jesus paid for your sin at the cross.
- Romans 5:8, "But God demonstrates His own love for us; while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."
- Romans 6:23b, "but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus."
Confess that Jesus is the Son of God and commit your life to Him.
- Romans 10:9, "That if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved."
S - SERVE and SHARE Let's get started together.
If you would like to invite Jesus into your life, say this prayer:
I understand that I am a sinner and I ask You for forgiveness. I believe that You died on the cross for my sins so that I could receive Your forgiveness and have eternal life. I ask You to come into my life right now and become my personal Savior. From this day forward, Lord, I give You control of my life. Make me a new person and help me to live for You.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only son that whosever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16
If you have prayed this prayer, Praise God! Let it be known by confessing it with your mouth. If you already have a church home, please talk with your Pastor. If you're looking for a church, please don't hesitate to visit with us at Ponderosa Baptist Church. We would love to have you join with us.
Prayer Request: Prayer is very important to our church and is never taken lightly. Please see email addresses below to send your request and someone will gladly pray.